About Tapestry Of A Town
Join us for a tour of century-old Uptown Westerville businesses and privately owned homes. Learn about their history and significance to the neighborhood. Mark your calendars for the 2018 tour date: July 29, 2018 from 1-5 pm.
Tickets are just $10 and available for advanced purchase at the locations below. You will also be able to buy tickets the day of the tour in the back of City Hall beginning at 1 pm July 29th. Important to know: 100% of your purchase goes to Westerville Habitat Partnership.
Tickets will be in the form of a booklet of information about the tour sites, as well as a map to help you find your way to each site.
Purchase tickets here:
- Central College Presbyterian Church: 975 N. Sunbury Rd.
- Church of the Messiah United Methodist: 51 N. State St.
- Church of the Master United Methodist: 24 N. Grove St.
- First Presbyterian Church: 41 W. College Ave.
- Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church: 100 E. Schrock Rd.
- Westerville Visitors Bureau: 20 W. Main St.
Be sure to LIKE and SHARE our event on Facebook by clicking here: Tapestry of a Town Facebook Page